Pope Francis Lamborghini Huracan Sold At Auction For $861575,4x The Retail Price

The customised Lamborghini Huracan that was gifted to Pope Francis last year November has been sold for a cool price of €715,000 ($861,575 or ~N310.6m) at the RM Sotheby’s auction at the Grimaldi Forum in Monte Carlo.

That amount is more than four times the retail price ($199,800) in the U.S. All the proceeds from the sale are going to charity.

70 percent will go Nineveh in the Republic of Iraq, a city attacked by terrorist group,ISIS. The remaining 30 percent will be shared between Amici per il Centrafica Onlus, Groupe International Chirurgiens Amis de la Main and the Pope John XXIII Community Association.

The 573hp rear-wheel-drive ,V10 powered Lamborghini Huracan will go from 0 to 62 miles per hour in 3.4 seconds and has a top speed of 198 mph (320 kmh).

The Pope is truly a kind hearted man ,giving 70 percent of the proceeds to a war ravaged Islamic country.

What do you think?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Responsive WordPress Theme Freetheme wordpress magazine responsive freetheme wordpress news responsive freeWORDPRESS PLUGIN PREMIUM FREEDownload theme free